What is covered with the guarantee?
Applies to all bookings made between now and 31 March 2021 – Covered for COVID outbreaks relating to:
- UK Government restricting your travel
- If the site is closed
How to claim against the guarantee ?
This guarantee can only be claimed within 28 days and 48hrs prior to arrival – If you booked between the above dates, you can now either choose to:
- Move your booking to a future date (your future change of date must be within 12-months of your arrival date)
- Transfer your money to a holding account, until you’re ready to book you’re new dates (the new dates must be booked within 12months of original arrival dates)
- Should Government advice change at any time, we have the right to review this offer
- If you change the date of your holiday, and it is of lesser value we will refund you the difference. If the booking value is higher than your original booking, the difference is payable by yourself
All other booking terms and conditions apply
What if I cannot travel because of a Covid-19 diagnosis ?
If you test positive for Covid-19 and cannot travel, unfortunately we cannot offer a refund, however we are happy to move or amend your dates as detailed above.
For piece of mind, as we have always done, even before the covid-19 pandemic, we recommend you take out insurance for your ‘Stay Cation’
There are many insurance policies out there now, that cover the possibility of a Covid-19 diagnosis
www.staycationinsurance.co.uk is just one company offering cover form £20 for a family of 5, for a weeks holiday